Thursday, February 25, 2010
GLOBAL WARMING SIMPLIFIED for policy makers
1. Global warming is 100% natural . (global warming follows cooling & vice versa)
2. Man creates pollution and GHGs . (Pollution is 100% man made but it can be 100%natural (volcanoes)
3. No established scientific link between warming & GHGs
4. Global warming always follow cooling and cycle should be studied and understood in totality.
5. Global warming and cooling are like day and night but with longer durations say approx 1167 years for one cycle
6. Transition from warming to cooling is like dawn and dusk.
7. Even if all GHGs are removed global warming will happen
8. Even if global average temperatures rises to maximum levels
maximum GHG levels are reached
GLOBAL COOLING will happen
9. This clearly shows
Global warming and cooling are independent of increased GHGs and temperature rise
10. Stop playing carbon games and built sustainable habitats in geologically sound locations
What does warming really means.....????
It really means
more glacier melt, more water and more floods in mountains and inter mountain valley regions
more cyclones/hurricanes in coastal areas............
What can be done by the govts........??????
Built sustainable habitats in geologically sound locations
Prepare geological maps and identify the flood prone and cyclone affected areas
Does it mean that all habitations in disastrous zones need to be rehabilitated.......????
If possible yes or it should be left to the individuals but they should know that their habitations is susceptible to flooding / cyclones.