Friday, September 18, 2009

GLOBAL WARMING : AN ARCTIC EXPERIENCE





You donot have to go to Arctic or Greenland or Antarctica to see ozone depletion and glacial melting to witness what global warming can do.....and fortunately that is not the only thing which is observed there..


There we see something else also and that is how life is there to be living in GLOBAL COOLING times......



I don’t think AL Gore or Pahchuri spend more then a night in Arctic and that would be an experience to be living in global cooling times.....


why don’t they live with the scientists there in Antarctica to ENJOY GLOBAL COOLING TIMES if they cannot ENJOY GLOBAL WARMING TIMES,,,,,,,




Had it not been for Copenhagen i would have not raised my voice like I am doing.


Today I welcome any debate on this topic.....

I invite UNIPCC members to allow an open debate with me before concluding any remarks......


I BEGIN HERE AND INVITE ANYBODY TO COME AND ENJOY WARMING WITH ME AND LIVE HAPPILY BUT WISELY FOLLOWING THE ADVISE OF GEOLOGISTS (DOCTORS OF MOTHER EARTH) BY BUILDING HABITATS ON GEOLOGICAL FAVORABLE SITES WITH BEST ENGINEERING DESIGNS AND PRACTICE

No comments:

Post a Comment